Sunday 17 June 2012

XY Chromosome Sundae:Kit Harington










British hottie Kit Harington from Game of Thrones. He plays Jon Snow and like lots of ladies out there, I like his smouldering dark looks. Particularly those dark dark eyes lol. Kit's a talented guy and I think there'll be big things in store for him in the future. He has a Heath Ledger vibe about him. Sigh. Still miss the gorgeous Heath Ledger. R.I.P. Anyway, I digress. Kit looks great scruffy. He starred in the stage production of War Horse before landing his role on the show. Next up, he plays opposite Vera Farmiga in psychological thriller Greenland Time. I'm guessing he's probably one of the most popular characters in Game of Thrones and if you watch it, it's easy to see why. His complex, torn black sheep portrayal is pretty delectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...