Saturday 2 June 2012

Watch List:Game of Thrones

HBO's medieval fantasy drama Game of Thrones is the best show on tv. Seriously, if you're not watching this show you're missing out. It's absolutely PHENOMENAL. The best tv drama I've seen in a long time. I haven't liked a show this much since Six Feet Under.The fight for seven kingdoms is deliciously brutal. Politics, power, sex and scandal. Every episode is like watching a mini film, it's beautifully shot. The storytelling is superb, the locations are incredible, the characters are brilliant. Even if you think this isn't your kind of show, after two episodes you'll be hooked. I watched the first series in two days! And now I'm near the end of the second season, I'll definitely be suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Epic programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...