Monday 12 September 2011

Xfactor Madness:The Rowland Factor






Can I just say how much I'm enjoying Kelly Rowland and Gary Barlow as judges on Xfactor. My favourite member of Destiny's Child is making it rain and I'm loving how well she comes across. She's just a great chick, dynamic and full of personality. For years people have totally been sleeping on how awesome she is and I knew once she had a chance to shine, people would realise just what a cool,talented chica she is. She knows what she's talking about, is fair and very funny.She's also smoking hot. Beautiful and that physique is unbelievable. Gary Barlow is cracking me up. His witty critiques are spot on but not unnecessarily cruel. I think he and Kelly have great chemistry. I'm also surprised by how much I like Tulisa, never thought I would considering I can't bear Ndubz. But she's good, really down to earth, gives constructive feedback and seems like a genuinely lovely girl. I think this year's series is shaping up to be a cracker. It's such a guilty pleasure!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...