Thursday 5 May 2011

Quentin Tarrantino's Black Western

Apparently the web has been buzzing with the news that Quentin Tarrantino is making a black western titled Django Unchained. It's the story of an ex slave on a mission to save his wife still being held by slave owners and enacting revenge on those slave owners. The big mystery is who will play the lead? Personally, I'd love to see Idris Elba, one of my favourite delicious badasses in the role. This is the kind of role that my all time no 1 chocolat badass Denzel Washington would have gotten in his younger days when he was in his prime and still fine as hell (still is now). I think Idris has the right mixture of potent masculinity and talent to pull this off. I'd pay to see Idris in most things and well...That's just a physical reaction I can't help. Very curious to see who does get it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...