Sunday 17 April 2011

Mos Def




Mos Def is one of my favourite artists ever. I think he's supremely gifted and ranks highly amongst the true icons of authentic hip hop. Not the commercial shit you hear on the radio. He's a proper artist and I luurve everything about him, his look, his amazing voice and of course the music. He's got to be one of the coolest guys on the planet, I'm talking Jimmy Hendrix cool, James Dean cool. The kind of effortless cool you either have or you don't. He's also a talented actor and has won an emmy and a golden globe for his role in Something The Lord Made. His diverse film credits include Cadillac Records, The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy, The Woodsman, Brown Sugar, Be Kind Rewind, Bamboozled and American Gangster. He's on the dream husbands list and usually if anyone tries to say a bad word about him around me, well... I cut them. Just kidding. He's phenomenal, j'adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...