Thursday 17 February 2011

Couple Stalking: Barack and Michelle Obama











Gawd how much do I love this couple? Too much. I think they're fantastic role models for anyone and look stunning together. Barack is one handsome,interesting, savvy man and I adore Michelle. She can do no wrong in my eyes, she's the full package as far as I'm concerned. Depth and good looks. Her statuesque physique is gorgeous and her style... It's like a breath of fresh air on the political scene;bold colours, prints,bare arms!I like that she stuck the middle finger to entitled, snobbish mainstream designers who thought she'd be crawling at their feet after ignoring black women for decades. She's fearless and brave enough to be herself. Yes, my girl crush on her knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...